A Unified Voice for Solar
Washington Solar Energy Industries Association (WASEIA) is a professional trade association established in October 2013 to be a unified voice for the common business interests of its members, particularly related to public policy, legislation, and governmental relations. WASEIA educates legislators and regulators while promoting public understanding about the impacts of policies related to solar energy in the State of Washington.
WASEIA is a virtual organization that relies upon the active involvement of its members in conference calls, virtual meetings and timely electronic communication. All members of WASEIA agree to uphold this code of ethics and standards of conduct.
WASEIA was formed to:
- Be a unified voice for the common business interests of its members.
- Engage in activities to improve or maintain business conditions for its members.
- Serve its members by representing and advocating on their behalf in matters related to public policy, legislation and governmental regulations.
- Be a resource to policy and regulatory officials on matters impacting its members.
- Promote awareness and understanding of the impacts of various policy and regulatory proposals or decisions on solar companies operating in the State of Washington.
- Become a recognized 501c6 tax-exempt nonprofit association with the rights afforded to such a business league.