Solar Ambassadors - $50
For individual solar supporters.
Stand up for Solar! Become a Solar Ambassador and support WASEIA’s efforts to advocate for rooftop and community solar, and to create strong consumer protection regulations to defend solar adopters. Anyone may join as an individual member and receive access to our member newsletter and more!
Solar Ambassadors receive an e-newsletter, invites to special member events, and a WASEIA sticker.
Disclaimer: This giving level is not intended to replace organizational dues for employees for member organizations.
- For organizations and professionals working throughout the solar value chain are eligible for membership, provided they receive a majority vote of approval by the WASEIA Board of Directors.
- Voting Members shall be accorded full rights and privileges of membership in WASEIA, including the right to vote, to hold office, and to chair committees.
- No single organization shall have more than one membership.
- All members must read, understand and agree to abide by WASEIA’s Member Code of Ethics & Standards of Conduct.
- Membership levels are based on organizational type and annual gross revenue.
Become a Solar Leader
- Gain access to WASEIA events, resources, trainings designed to support your business and the industry.
- Stay abreast of news from WASEIA and the WA solar industry with a subscription to WASEIA’s quarterly e-newsletter sent to the entire membership and friends of WASEIA, through monthly member calls, and through legislative updates from Olympia as they occur
- Participate on committees developing WASEIA’s policy positions and priorities.
- Access a professional policy and lobbying team advocating on your behalf at the state legislature and Regulators.
Expand Your Business
- Increase your visibility within the solar industry and with the public through a presence on WASEIA’s website.
- Network with installers and other solar companies at WASEIA’s Annual Meeting, where critical issues and topics concerning legislation, industry practices, and trends are discussed.
- Receive discounts on events hosted by WASEIA and our partners.
Nonprofit organizations that support WASEIA’s goal to promote public understanding about the impacts of policies related to solar energy inside Washington.
Membership Code of Conduct
The Washington Solar Energy Industry Association (“WASEIA”) Code of Conduct (“Code”) sets forth requirements for all WASEIA member companies and their employees to assure that their conduct is consistent with laws, WASEIA policies and business ethics.
(PRINCIPLE 1) We follow all applicable laws and conduct business activities with integrity. We are honest in all that we do.
(PRINCIPLE 2) We comply with all applicable laws in order to ensure free and fair business activities and market competition. We are committed to the safety of all employees, visitors to our facilities and our neighbors. We comply with all laws for occupational health and safety. We strive for continuous improvement for safe and healthy environments at our workplaces.
(PRINCIPLE 3) We are committed to compliance with all environment-related laws. In all of our company’s activities, we strive to protect the environment.
(PRINCIPLE 4) We respect and value diversity. We do not tolerate physical violence or harassment of any kind. We protect the confidential personal information of all customers and employees.
(PRINCIPLE 5) We give due consideration to both the quality and safety of our products and services. We do not falsify, alter or distort results of product quality or analytical data.
(PRINCIPAL 6) We act to protect the interests of our clients and, in the case of business-to-business relationships, the consumers they serve.
[PRINCIPAL 7] WASEIA endorses the SEIA Solar Business Code and incorporates its terms as part of the code.