Membership Info for WASEIA
WASEIA’s power is in numbers. Be a leader, expand your business, and increase your visibility by joining us.
Benefits of Membership
- Increase your visibility within the solar industry and with the public through a presence on WASEIA’s website.
- Access a professional policy and lobbying team advocating on your behalf at the state legislature, Utilities and Transportation Commission, and other relevant state agencies.
- Stay abreast of news from WASEIA and the WA solar industry with a subscription to WASEIA’s quarterly e-newsletter sent to the entire membership and friends of WASEIA, through monthly member calls, and through legislative updates from Olympia as they occur.
- Network with installers and other solar companies at WASEIA’s Annual
- Meeting, where critical issues and topics concerning legislation, industry practices, and trends are discussed.
- Participate on committees developing WASEIA’s policy positions and priorities.
- Receive discounts on events hosted by WASEIA and our partners.
Applying for Membership
Washington Solar Energy Industries Association, Inc. works to accelerate the deployment of solar energy technology in the State of Washington. Organizations and professionals working throughout the solar value chain are eligible for association membership, provided they agree to adhere to WASEIA’s code of ethics, and receive a majority vote of approval by the WASEIA Board of Directors. Voting Members shall be accorded full rights and privileges of membership in WASEIA, including the right to vote, to hold office, and to chair committees. No single organization shall have more than one membership.Join
WASEIA gratefully welcomes contributions from anyone who believes in supporting our mission of representing the interests of Washington-based solar installers. By contributing to the association, you’ll help ensure that our work continues on behalf of installers and other solar-related supporting businesses and organizations throughout the state of Washington.
Online contributions are quick and easy using PayPal’s secure credit card transaction interface. We welcome contributions of all sizes and can set up a recurring payment.
Contribute By MailMail contributions to: Washington Solar Energy Industries Association, C/O PSCCU, 11201 SE 8th Street, Suite 208, Bellevue, WA 98004
Contributions or gifts to WASEIA are not tax deductible as charitable contributions, however, they may be tax deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses. Washington Solar Industries Association, Inc. is a 501©6 non-profit tax-exempt professional business association promoting the business interests of its members.
Thank you for your support!