Solar Ambassador - $50
For individual solar supporters. Do you want to Stand Up for Solar and support our efforts to advocate for rooftop solar and provide resources for Washington’s solar industry? Anybody may join as an individual member and receive access to our member newsletter and more!
Disclaimer: This giving level is not intended to replace organizational dues for employees for member organizations.
Washington Solar Energy Industries Association, Inc. works to accelerate the deployment of solar energy technology in the State of Washington.
- Organizations and professionals working throughout the solar value chain are eligible for association membership, provided they receive a majority vote of approval by the WASEIA Board of Directors.
- Voting Members shall be accorded full rights and privileges of membership in WASEIA, including the right to vote, to hold office, and to chair committees.
- No single organization shall have more than one membership.
- All members must read, understand and agree to abide by WASEIA’s Member Code of Ethics & Standards of Conduct.
- Membership levels are based on organizational type and annual gross revenue. Click apply for details.
Voting Membership Benefits
Become a Solar Leader
- Gain access to WASEIA events, resources, trainings designed to support your business and the industry.
- Stay abreast of news from WASEIA and the WA solar industry with a subscription to WASEIA’s quarterly e-newsletter sent to the entire membership and friends of WASEIA, through monthly member calls, and through legislative updates from Olympia as they occur
- Participate on committees developing WASEIA’s policy positions and priorities.
- Access a professional policy and lobbying team advocating on your behalf at the state legislature and Regulators.
Expand Your Business
- Increase your visibility within the solar industry and with the public through a presence on WASEIA’s website.
- Network with installers and other solar companies at WASEIA’s Annual Meeting, where critical issues and topics concerning legislation, industry practices, and trends are discussed.
- Receive discounts on events hosted by WASEIA and our partners.